Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow At Last!


Field at the back of my house
Just a quick blog update to post a few pictures.
Apple enjoys the snow
It started snowing last night around 9:15 pm and by this morning I had 8cm (measured from the car roof) not mega amounts by any means but enough to transform the landscape which to me is why I love snow!
Today has seen the temperature just climb above 1C so a slow thaw has set in, which will mean icy conditions as the slush turns to ice overnight.
My road

Things look interesting as we head into the middle of the week as the deep cold affecting Europe will again march towards the UK bringing much depressed day time and night time temperatures so hard frosts and freezing fog will continue to ensure February is, at least until mid-month, a proper winter month!


Burying a car is always fun


No comments:

Post a Comment