Wednesday 1 December 2010

The morning after the day before!

Yesterday's huge snowfall event across the SE reminds me of the snowy winters we had in the 80's!
I was so concerned about the weight of the snow on my conservatory roof that I got it all off with a huge broom, it was sliding off the roof in big 6 inch thick slabs, I could have build an igloo with them!

7 inches of snow on the Mini



Anyway onto today and light snow is still falling and will probably be like this all day, tonight could be interesting with a low pressure system bringing milder air in from the south, and is currently giving heavy snow to the snow starved south coast as it bumps into the entrenched cold over the UK.
If this system tracks north then the SE could again be in for some more heavy snow tonight and tomorrow.

My frozen Anenometer

No comments:

Post a Comment